Turn a white envelope into a snappy shirt and tie for Dad.
Fill it with a card, small gift, or sweet treat.
Items You Will Need
- Greeting card envelope
- Scrapbook paper for necktie
- Pen or pencil for measurement marks
- Glue stick
- Card or gift to fill your gift holder
1. Seal the flap of the envelope and cut 1/4″ off one side of it.
2. To make the collar, cut a 1 1/2″ slit down the center on the front side of the envelope.
3. Fold down the collar, starting the fold 1/4″ from the top corner..
4. To make the tie, fold a 2″ X 5 1/2” piece of scrapbook paper in half lengthwise.
Cut off the bottom corner at an angle to make the bottom of the tie.
Then cut out a long triangle along the side.
5. Open folded tie and glue it under the collar.
6. Glue down the collar.
7. Your shirt is now ready to stuff!